The Peace Center is a DBA of The Center for the New Humanity, a tax exempt
organization of charitable purposes as defined under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service Code. A
Board of Trustees oversees the financial activity of the The Peace Center as well as support for its
The Peace Center offers tools to experience peaceful living.
To use our tools to reduce and
where possible eliminate conflict and violence in families, communities, and between
- we offer programs that focus on creating a spirit of
connection, oneness, and cooperation with others.
- we embrace all who seek an experience
- we hold ourselves
accountable to our values, promises and commitments to walk the walk of peace.
- we commit to think and act in ways that facilitate
- we demonstrate programs and funding solutions
that are sustainable for the Peace Center locally and as a movement
Compassion - we
are centered in love, allowing for honesty,
empathy, forgiveness and acceptance.
- we grow in knowledge, experience and dynamic application of peace skills.
- we provide a space for people to abundantly give of
their time, talent and treasure for the goodness of all.